Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Back to CVS

Why did I fall out of the CVS habit? I have no idea. Lazy, I guess. You forget what great stuff you can get there for pennies.

Well, I decided to kick my CVS habit in the butt yesterday. Middle daughter wanted some haircolor (which is a disaster all the way around, but I'm not going there), and I noticed that they had some ECBs back on my husband's favorite razor.

My first trip wasn't a big deal, but I figure it's a start. I got:

One Gillette Fusion razor, $7.99. Used the $4 mf cpn in the PG insert from last week. 4 ECBs.
One box Garnier haircolor, $5.99. Used $2 mf cpn from the 12/7 Red Plum, I think. 2 ECBs.

I paid $9 plus change out of pocket, and got $6 back in ECBs.

I was going to get the 25 count makeup remover pads that were 99 cents, and you get 2 ECBs when you buy two, but they were out of those. So I have $6 in ECBs to roll into next week. Woo!

No comments: