Friday, September 19, 2008

Almost Free Powerade Zero at Fry's!

Ok, so things still suck, financially-speaking, which makes finding a deal like this all that much sweeter. I'm sure a lot of you already know about this, but...

When you buy six 32oz bottles of Powerade Zero, a catalina spits out for $4 off your next shopping order. Powerade Zeros are on sale for 50 cents a bottle this week at Fry's. (Kroger)

Also, if you buy four bottles, the catalina is for $2, if you buy 5 bottles, it's $3.

So. I had a $2.50 OYNSO coupon from General Mills from Fry's last week. I used that for my first purchase of six bottles. I paid 55 cents OOP. Got a catalina for $4 off my next order.

Then, I did another transaction and bought eight bottles. Used my $4 catalina to pay, and owed SIX CENTS OOP. Then you get another $4 catalina.

So you can see where this is going. Each time you buy six or more bottles, you get another $4 OYNSO coupon. I will be doing this several times a day until this deal is up. The catalina says the Powerade deal is until Sept 28th, but I don't know if they'll be on sale 20/$10 after the 23rd.

I'm so glad my kids love this stuff. Especially the grape flavor. Remember, it won't work for regular Powerade, only Powerade Zero.

Since the catalina prints when you buy six bottles, I think I might start slipping another $1 item in there with the six bottles and get that for free too. 5 more days...woohoo, I love free stuff. Ok, 6 cents worth of stuff.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome!

We can't do the Zero stuff since it has Splenda in it (Splenda wreaks havoc on our digestive systems--the kids and I--to put it mildly!)

American Dreamer said...

Hi Shelley,

Thanks for the Powerade deal. Hopefully I will feel well enough next week to do it a few times.

Unknown said...

Have you already used all your coupons for Powerade? I think there are some out there (check PYP). That could make it a money-making deal for you! Wahoo! :)

FOOTBALL MAN said...

Shelley I love your blogs, looking forward to your future updates.