Sunday, March 30, 2008

CVS This Week?

Ok, trying to figure this CVS thing out. I have a $4 off $20 purchase from the email thing.

Is that $20 before coupons, or after? If I give them that one first, then can I use some manuf. Qs after that one?

CVS takes two coupons for BOGO, don't they?

If I get three of the Softsoap Body Washes, they are $4.99 each and you get $4.99 in ECBs.
I have three $1 off coupons for the body wash.

Then, the Colgate Total toothpaste is $2.99 (I think), and there was a $1.50 off coupon in the paper today for that. So can I get two of those and use two coupons?

I just found in the ad also that Lady Speed Stick 24/7 has $3 in ECBs when you buy 2 @ 2/$5.

SO...if anyone could tell me if this will work, I would really appreciate it. I don't want to go in the store and look like an idiot. :)

I buy:
3 Softsoap Spa Radiant body wash at $4.99 each.
2 Colgate Advance toothpaste for $2.99 (BOGO)
2 Lady Speed Stick at $2.50 each.

My total at that point is $22.96.
I use my $4/$20 coupon, making it $18.96.
Use 3 $1 off Softsoap coupons, total is now $15.96.
Use 2 $1.50 off Colgate coupons, total now $12.96
Use 2 $1 off Lady Speed Stick coupons, making my total $10.96, before tax.

I get $4.99 back in ECBs for each Softsoap, and $3 back from the deoderant, so $17.97 in ECBs.

I pay with the $12.97 in ECBs that I have from 2 weeks ago, and I end up with approximately $5 more in ECBs than I started with. I think. Does that sound like it would work?

4 comments:

American Dreamer said...

Hi Shelley,

Check my blog on the Softsoap Deal. Always give the $ 5./15. and any other CVS cpns first. Check here to see if there are any other CVS cpns you can use: http://iheartcvs.com/

See if they have the $3./15. Beauty cpn.or the $5./15. Then refigure your deals. BTW, these coupons expire tomorrow.

Shelley said...

Will they let me use the $4 off $20coupon and the $3 off $15 beauty coupon in the same transaction? If that's the case, I could ditch the toothpaste (which doesn't get me any ECBs) and get another body wash instead.

American Dreamer said...

Depends on your store. I was able to use both the $5./15. and the 3./15. beauty.

Shelley said...

Hmmmm. Well, it doesn't hurt to try it, I suppose. I'll let you know what happens. :)