Saturday, May 3, 2008

My Stockpile

Because I am a huge dork, I decided to post a few pictures of my stockpile. This is stuff I stocked up on when it was free or at a huge discount, so I don't have to pay full price later. I love being able to go shopping in my garage or my cabinets.



The first two are some shelves in my garage. Think we have enough cereal and Windex for a while? I stocked up on the Windex because I use it for a lot more than just mirrors. I use it for the countertops in the kitchen and bathroom, wiping down the leather couch, and getting dirty fingerprints off just about anything. It's quite versatile. :)



Ziploc bags and toothpaste, and about 9 bottles of Windex. They're about three deep on the shelf.



This is the cabinet under my bathroom sink. It has a lot of Herbal Essence and Sunsilk shampoo and conditioner, deoderant, body wash and toothpaste. I don't think you can see but all the way to the back in there are the 10 bottles of Softsoap Radiant Spa body wash that I got free at CVS.



More shampoo and conditioner. As I've said before, with three girls plus me in the house, I can never have enough of that. The Herbal Essence was a recent great deal at CVS, two bottles for $1.29, or about 65 cents apiece. I bought a lot. That little white basket towards the back is filled with razors and toothbrushes.

What's in your stockpile?

3 comments:

American Dreamer said...

Hi Shelley,

You have doen great building your stockpile and it is so neat! :-)

Shelley said...

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

What's in my stockpile? NOT MUCH! I do have tons of beans, rice and cornmeal, but sale stuff and boxed stuff? NADA.

I was looking at the cereal you have and thinking that Kenny could mow through that in a week. Seriously, we went through 4 boxes of cereal since THURSDAY. In 3 days. UGH!