Thursday, May 1, 2008

Quickie at CVS This Morning

Had to run in real quick to check out the May monthly deals.

My plan was:
1 Adidas deoderant, $4.99
2 Colgate Sonic 360 toothbrushes, $3.99 each
1 Aquafresh Extreme, $2.99.

This was my plan, because it came out to about $15.96, and I was going to use one of the $3/$15 coupons. However, my favorite CVS store has decided that those coupons are only valid in Washington (cuz they came from the Washington Post, you know), and I couldn't use it. Luckily, the store 1/2 a mile up the street doesn't seem to have a problem taking them.

So, I revised my order by taking out the Adidas and just getting the two toothbrushes and the toothpaste. I used $1 off Aquafresh and two $1 off Colgate Sonic toothbrushes.

I paid with $8 in ECBs and owed 20 cents OOP. I received $7.98 in ECBs for the toothbrushes and $2.99 in ECBs for the toothpaste. That's $10.97, right? Ok, so not a huge trip, but I ended up with more ECBs than I started with, so that's always a plus.

I received a $4/$20 coupon in my email this morning, but it's only good this weekend. It expires on the 4th, so I definitely need to see what kind of deal I can put together to use that.

No comments: