Monday, June 2, 2008

Basha's This Morning



After the small fry had her first gymnastics class at the community center this morning, I decided to stop at Basha's, which was on my way home. You know, conserving gas and all that. :)

This was just a side trip, for things that were free or really cheap. I think everything pictured here was on sale 10 for $10. Here's what I got and the coupons I used. Basha's doubles coupons up to $1.00:

3 four-packs Charmin toilet paper, used three 25 cent mf coupons from the 6/1 Proctor & Gamble insert
2 boxes Jolly Time Healthy Pop microwave popcorn, used two $1.00 off coupons here
2 boxes Barilla Piccolini pasta, used 50 cents off 2 mf coupon from the 5/11 Smart Source
2 packages Bar S bologna, used two 25 cent coupons here
1 Challenge Butter, 8oz, used 50 cent coupon found here
1 Challenge Spreadable Butter, used 50 cent coupon also from the above link
1 GUM toothbrush, used 75 cent mf coupon from the 4/20 Red Plum insert

My total after coupons was $3.83. I'll add that to my total for the week after I hit Fry's. I'm kind of doubting I'm going to get under the $75 mark, but I'm sure going to try!

1 comment:

American Dreamer said...

Wow! Shelley, you did fabulous for that $3.+