Monday, June 2, 2008

Fry's and My Weekly Total

I had a feeling I would go over budget this week, and I was right. I spent $55.42 at Fry's today on our needs/wants. I guess I shouldn't be surprised at this, seeing as it's summer and the kids are home all day instead of being at school. Of course I'm going to be spending a bit more on groceries, right? On the other hand, I'm not doling out lunch money, so it's probably a wash.

Anyway, adding what I spent at Fry's, $3.83 at Basha's, and the $34.85 from my two Safeway trips and CVS, makes my total for the week $94.10. Oops. Oh well, I do have a lot of chicken breasts and beef!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think, that what we need to do, since the kids ARE out of school is include the $$ we used for lunch into the food/grocery budget. Because it will make the entire "wash" thing a little more pallet-able