Wednesday, April 30, 2008

CVS and Fry's

Went to CVS again this morning. I wanted to get a couple more of the CVS brand rapid release geltabs, because I discovered yesterday that they work really well! Unfortunately, the store I went to was sold out of them, so I had to come up with a different deal:

1 Bic Solei refill cartridges, $5.99
4 Palmolive dish liquid, $1.59 (BOGO)
1 Essence of Beauty Whipped Walnut lotion, $4.99 (I love this stuff)
1 Essence of Beauty compact refills, $1.99
1 Essence of Beauty package of triangle makeup sponge things, $2.99 (my daughters use these)
1 Suave hairspray, $2.69

The E of B makeup applicators were buy 1, get 1 50% off

I used a $3/$15 coupon, $2 off the Solei cartridges, and three 25 cents off Palmolive coupons.

I used $12.99 in ECBs and reduced my total to $2.49, which I put on my giftcard.

Total OOP = $0!

I got $5 in ECBs for the three Essence of Beauty products and $3 in ECBs for the razor refills.


Then I went to Fry's. I wanted to get my Mission Tortillas.

6 packages Mission Tortillas (soft taco size), $1 each
1 Powerade, 69 cents (For middle child's softball game today)
1 bag frozen peas, $1
1 20 oz bottle Diet Coke

I used three $1/2 coupons for the tortillas, total OOP was $6.19.

I just found out that you can get a printable 55cents/1 Mission Tortillas here. After registering on the website, I was able to print it twice, so when I go shopping next Monday, two packages of tortillas free! Good thing you can freeze them. :)

Total for the week: $95.48. Under the budget, but just barely. Hope we don't need anything else this week. Well, unless it's free at CVS. ;)

4 comments:

American Dreamer said...

Shelley,

Thanks for the link for the Mission Tortilla coupons. In my never ending quest to be organized, my coupons that expired today were thrown out last night and went to the garbage pickup this morning. UGH! However I was able to get a large package at Bashas today with a Free coupon.

American Dreamer said...

Shelly,
All I find on the Mission link is couposn for dips, Salsa and chips. Am I missing something?

American Dreamer said...

Shelley, Sorry I found the tortilla coupon. I have such a blinding headache today that I
can't see straight.

Shelley said...

It took me a while to find the tortilla coupon also. I got the salsa/dip one and the one for chips before I found the one for the tortillas.
Hope you feel better soon!