Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Adidas Deal That Could Have Been...

I just saw on I Heart CVS that the May ECB deals will include one where you buy Adidas deoderant for $4.99, and get $4.99 in ECBs. I was all excited about this, because of the free coupons for the Adidas deo in this past Sunday's paper. Then I realized those free coupons expire on 4/25. BUMMER. I mean, you can still go get your free deo, but I wanted them to pay me $4.99 to take it out of the store! :)

In other news, I'm moving my ticker up $30. We have it set up so that once a month, $30 is automatically transfered from our checking to the money market account. At this rate, I should have that money market account up to $2000 by January of 2013. And that's assuming we never have to use any of it, which is a pretty poor assumption. 4+ years to get through baby step 1. Dave Ramsey would be so proud. Hopefully we get some good commission or bonuses or extra income or something here soon so I can kick this thing into gear! I'm not gettin' any younger...

No comments: