Sunday, April 6, 2008

A New Week - Fry's Sale!

I made my first trip to Fry's today when I got home from work, just to pick up sale things. I had the funniest experience, because the cashier, who was a guy, was really excited about my savings. In 2+ years of couponing, I've never had a cashier react like that before. He announced, "Now listen to this: You spent $16 and saved $80!" He was more excited than I was.

Anyway, I wanted to take a picture of all my stuff like some other people do, but my whole family was home and they'd think I was nuts if I set out everything I bought on the table and took a picture of it. Maybe I'll do that tomorrow when no one is home. :)
I'll do a list instead:

3 Betty Crocker cookie mix
3 Betty Crocker muffin mix
3 packages Keebler cookies
4 Scott Mega Rolls paper towels
3 Windex Antibacterial
3 Windex w/ Vinegar
1 Shout stain remover
2 Pillsbury pizza dough
2 Mama Bella garlic toast
3 Hot Pockets
1 Goldfish crackers
2 Cheetos

I spent $16.68 after coupons and the three $5 back deals.

When I got home from the store, I found out we were out of milk. Wish someone would have told me that while I was, you know, actually at the store. Also, Shannon wanted to make muffins with the muffin mix I bought, but we were out of the little muffin cups. I talked hubby into going to Safeway, because they have 2 for $4 milk this week. So he got two gallons of milk and those little paper muffin cups.

Total at Safeway, $5.66.

Total so far for the week: $22.34

No comments: